All about Scary

I have 3 days free time and I think I'm gonna post an article in this blog.
I wasn't take care of this blog for a long times.
Oh my God. I do really miss this blog.

Well,
yesterday me and 13 friends going to cinema. We want to watch an indonesian thriller movie.
the title of this movie is "Kuntilanak Kamar Mayat" or in english, it called "The ghost of Mortuary"

Actually I'm not really scared with Kuntilanak ( kind of ghost in Indonesia ) in this movie. But when the Kuntilanak disappear, the Pocong came in. And you know what did happen to me ?

I'm CRYING.....!!!!

Yesss... I'm crying. Oh my God, they are really really scary. I scream and hug my friends tight.
For some people Pocong wasn't really scary.

But for me Pocong is the real of Ghost!!! The one and only ghost that can makes me cry when I see its picture or just hear its name.

So, I'm not gonna show you the pictures of Pocong or Kuntilanak. If you really curios about them, you just need to search it on google with "Pocong" or "Kuntilanak" as keyword. Be carefull when you wanna see them.

Fyi, there's soo many kind of ghost in Indonesia like Leak ( A man without head walking on a lonely road and love blood ), genderuwo ( A man with feather and really like kids ), Sundel Bolong ( A women with long hair and wear a white dress, there's a hole in her back ), and many kind of them.

And you know, they are real. You can find them in some place but I don't know where. I'm not lying. Its true !!!!

Have you ever seen Indonesian Thriller movie ?
As I know, the Indonesian Thriller Movie is famous in International. They said it was really scary.

So,
if you haven't watch it. I suggest you these movie
"Pocong 2" , "Kuntilanak 1" , "Kuntilanak 2"
Those movie are amazing. You should watch it !!! :]
Labels: , edit post
7 Responses
  1. huh!
    i'm scared to watch horror or scary movies!

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/


  2. Natalie Says:

    Eeek, Indonesian thrillers sound scary! And so do the ghost guys. Whoa, I did Google the Pocong and Kuntilanak ones, they're creepy! O.O


  3. david santos Says:

    Really great work!
    Have a nice weekend!!!


  4. traveler Says:

    mm...the recommended horror movies seemed good...i'll check in youtube


  5. Maybe I would have cried too!


  6. Don't stop writing. I'm waiting for your next post. I'll be check this regularly, You have done your final exam, right? I'm always supporting you to go back to your blog.


  7. Vie Says:

    THEY'RE ALL CRAP. Indonesian ghost movies are all crap!

    I have friends who are really really really scared of those ghost, i think it's kinda ridiculous to see that human fear ghosts more than they fear God!!! Pityyyy....