Best Bday for Me.....

It’s been long time I have write no post in here. I’m too busy to doing this. It’s my last year in high school, I have to study hard. So, I can past my last exam in High School. :P


Now, I’m not gonna post something connected with Indonesia. I wanna post some awkward and funny things that happen before, on, and after my birthday.


A few days before the ‘it’ day, I had really really bad days. I don’t know if its just coincidence or something but its annoyed me.


It started when I asked my teacher about my rank from 1st semester till 5th semester for my graduation soon. But she didn’t want to give it to me. She told me that wasn’t important but I know its really important.


It tooks 2 days to ask her to give me rank and it’s not simple as a write here. I just can’t explain it..


After that I fought with my friend and it’s caused by me. I’m on bad mood, he asked me to join him to canteen but I rejected him, Then he push and push me to join him. I scream on him, I hit him with empty plastic bottle. How jerky and bad I am!!


I feel really terrible, thats over reacted I think. So, I apologized to him, and he do really forgive me.


And from this day every bad things change to fun and cool things. On Saturday, my parent gimme Sony Vaio Notebook for my bday gift. Thats really awesome!! I don’t think that they will give this cool gadget for me cause I think this year I’m not really good girl for them. :P


Here's the notebook

On Saturday night I’m not going anywhere, I’m too excited bout waiting my 17th bday. Hehehehe.. And the next cool things I got on my bday is HE (someone who wanted to be with this crazy girl, :P) was the first person that say bday greeting to me, how romantic he is, I love you, babe!! Hahahaha....


Then on Sunday, I got the next surprise. Its from my bff, Dyn. She came to my house when I was sleep then she waking me up with sing me bday song and give me a bday cake with blue cream (my fave color). We hug each other, and you know, I haven’t brush my teeth or wash my face yet. I don’t know how was my smell.


Isn't it cute?

Still on Sunday, in the afternoon I hung out with my family and doing some fun activities together. That was amazing day for me.


But actually, It wasn’t stop on Sunday.


On Monday, when I walked in to my class, my classmates singing me a bday song together. Isn’t it really sweet?? I don’t know that they know when exactly my bday is.


Then In Sunday afternoon I got the best gift from myself, what is it? It’s the high scores on TOEFL. OMG.... That was sooo amazing for me. I wasn’t study before do the test but I got a high score. It’s so cool, right?


On Wednesday, I totally busy with my funny things. Me and my girl friends hang out together to celebrate my bday. Yeahhh... its not over yet. ;)

Sweet

On Saturday, Me and my boyfriends hang out and dinner together for celebrating my bday again. So, last week is full of celebrated my 17th bday. This is more than what I expected. Its toooo awesome.

Thank you so much!!!


I’m sure I will never forget about how peoples who mean so much for me did this beautiful things to me. You all are cool. Love y so much.


I’m happy with my life. I hope this happiness will never stop showing in the whole my life..


*I’m sorry for this disconnected articles, I just wanna told you all how happy and grateful I am. And also I wanna make you jealous to me. Are you? Hahahaha....:D

Labels: edit post
10 Responses
  1. Mr. Freddy and I wanted to thank you for dropping some comment.
    oh, Belated happy Birthday and you got wonderful gift.

    http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/


  2. Natalie Says:

    Happy belated birthday! That laptop looks awesome, I love the color. And the cake looks ever so delicious too, hehe :D I love all the pictures of you and your friends, it looks like you had a great bday :)


  3. Seeker Says:

    Sounds you had a really great time.
    Soooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!

    Enjoy your time, dear and smile, you've a great smile.

    xoxo


  4. Demi Says:

    thank you very much, honey :)

    and happy belated birthday!

    xx


  5. Happy belated Bday! :)Ur gifts are fantastic.

    Thanks Ur lovely comment! ;)


  6. Baybay Mama Says:

    Wow, you are surrrounded by some great people. Yummy bday cake :)
    Happy belated bday!


  7. Tabbi Says:

    happy belated birthday!
    seems like you had a great time, and you deserve it =)
    enjoy your life as much as you can, it makes your life more positive =)


  8. Cate Says:

    Hey Vii!
    Wow, it's already your last year in highschool? Good luck on all your exams! Any idea yet on what you want to do after school?
    It's nice hearing about your life too.
    I'm sorry that you had bad days.. I did too,as you read on my blog... I think I calmed down now, and I hope I'll solve the situation, thanks for asking!
    Oh no, how stupid about your friend :( But I'm glad you worked it all out. I knew he'd forgive you :)

    Wooow, what a cool notebook you got! Awesome!
    So cool about "HIM" too. I'm so happy for you!
    And soooooo great of your bff to make you such a cute cake and coming to see you at your house!
    SUCH an amazing day. I believe you when you said it was your best Bday.
    On my birthday this year, so many people congratulated me too, and I didn't know they all knew when my birthday was either. It's such a nice srprise, isn't it?

    I'm so happy that you love your life. :)
    Keep up the awesome blog!


  9. Mac Says:

    HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111


  10. Seeker Says:

    Can I ask you a favour? If you are inclined, would you be so kind as

    to pop over to http://style.la-mimi.com/weekly-fashion-idol/vote-for-your-favorite-fashion-idol/

    I just would love if you would vote for your favourite. Better if you vote for me. :)

    Thank you

    The Seeker