The Beautiful Places in Indonesia

H O L L A

I'm back. i think its time for me to write back in here.

No need to say too much but let's have a look to these pictures. These are places that you can visit in Indonesia. I know you'll gonna love it. :)


Lapangan Banteng
Lapangan Banteng, Jakarta, Indonesia


Annai Velankanni
Annai Velankanni, Medan, Sumatera Utara

derawan1
Pulau Derawan, Berau, Kalimantan Timur

puncak jaya wijaya
Puncak Jaya Wijaya Mountain, Papua, Indonesia

pantai parai
Pulau Parai, Kota Sungailiat, Bangka

kawah ijen
Kawah Ijen, Jawa Timur, Indonesia

pulau samosir
Pulau Samosir, Sumatera Utara

pulau_komodo
Pulau Komodo

taman_lapangan_banteng
Taman Lapangan Banteng, Jakarta


What do you think?? Are those places beautiful??? and yes, those places are in INDONESIA, Asian Pacific.

I know, thats a very little information that i give to you about those places

and I know you must be so curious right??

don't worry i'll give you the detail in my next post, so just keep visit this blog.

See ya in my next post. :))
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hello- replying to the comment you left me on my blog- how did you find me!?
    I think your photographs on your blog are beautiful and yes I love travelling. I haven't been to Indonesia before, but would love to go one day.
    Alice xx
    http://alicewantpalace.blogspot.com